Open Graduate Student Positions
Currently seeking at least one well qualified and motivated Ph.D. student to join the Optical Science and Nonproliferation group in Fall 2024.
Interested and motivated students should apply through www.admissions.ufl.edu/start.html prior to the early December deadline and should contact Prof. Hartig for an application fee waiver that will make it completely free to apply to graduate school at the University of Florida!
Several exciting and prominent projects have opportunities for Ph.D. students to contribute towards including the NNSA Nuclear Forensics Consortium and DTRA University Research Alliance.
Dr. Hartig will be actively participating in the spring Ph.D. student recruiting visit (Mid-Feb., 2024), and he is looking forward to meeting and spending time with you in-person during that visit.
Open Undergraduate Positions
See opportunities listed on HWCOE Undergraduate Research Page – Here!
Fellowships, Scholarships, and Internships
- Google Sheet 1
- Google Sheet 2 (hosted by Materials Advantage Student Organization)
- DoD SMART Fellowship
- Nuclear Nonproliferation and International Safeguards (NNIS) Fellowship
- Stockpile Stewardship Science Fellowship
- Seaborg Summer Research Fellowship (LANL)
- Seaborg Fellows Program (LLNL)
- Nonproliferation Graduate Fellowship (NNSA Fellowship)
- Next Generation Safeguards Initiative (NGSI) – through Nat. Labs
- DOE SULI Internship – undergraduate internship at national laboratories and DOE
- Nuclear Forensics Undergraduate Scholarship
- American Nuclear Society
- Innovations in Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- UF MSE Department Scholarships (Due Oct. 31)