A work-life balance is important!
- I personally enjoy a number of hobbies that benefit from the local community and weather – Motorcycle riding, Homebrewing, Fishing, Camping, Boating, Sports, BBQing, and others!
- GNV is close to the large Orlando airport, which allows for cheap travel. Important if you enjoy backpacking like I do!
Living in Gainesville affords a number of opportunities!
- Professionally: it is close to a number of possible employers including the Federal Govt., NASA, Nuclear power plants, Research labs, and Private industry.
- Year-round outdoor living/lifestyle
- Exciting and walkable downtown
- Baseball – MLB Spring Training, Gator Baseball, & TB
- Soccer – Orlando City SC & Pride
- Football – Gators, JAX, & TB
- Hockey – Tampa Bay
- Multiple beaches within 90-120 min drive
- Arts festivals
- Farmers markets